GENERAL ENGLISH & ENGLISH PATHWAYS – BUSINESS / IELTS/ ACADEMIC / CAMBRIDGE EXAM
||Price Per Week (1-8)
||Price Per Week (9-12)
||Price Per Week (13-24)
|Standard (15 h)
|Intensive (20 h)
|Super-intensive (25 h)
|IELTS (20 hr)
Available as Intensive or Super-Intensive programmes. Students study a foundation General English programme (15 hours) and choose either 1 extra module (Intensive programme) or 2 extra modules (Super-Intensive programme).
||Hours Per week
|TKT Teacher Training
DEMI PAIR PROGRAMME
|15 Hours per week
Minimum Entry Level
PROFESSIONAL PATHWAY PROGRAMMES / DOCTORS & HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS, LAWYERS PILOTS, CABIN CREW
|Standard (15 h)
|Intensive (20 h)
*This programme is also available with soccer and tennis.
|TOTAL IMMERSION *
|CRASH COURSE **
* The total Immersion course includes a ‘working – lunch’ with the teacher, a 3 way conversational session with two teachers, multimedia-study and a self-study period each day. Programme is from Monday to Friday and incorporates 60 lesson units per week.
** The Crash Course starts at 9.45 AM and finishes at 4.30 PM each day and includes a self-study period each day. Programmes are from Monday to Friday and incorporates 40 lesson units per week.
* This programme is available in blocks of 40 units and can be scheduled flexibly to suit requirements. 1 unit equates to 45 minutes.
||Price Per Week
||Single room, half-board. Breakfast and evening meals during the week and breakfast, lunch and dinner at the weekend.
|Homestay – Special Diet
||Halal, kosher or vegetarian are available.
||En-suite facilities. Meals included as per Standard Homestay.
|Executive Homestay – Special Diet
||Halal, Kosher or vegetarian are available.
|Student Residential / City Centre
||En-suite / shared relaxation area
Accommodation Extra Fees
|Late check in (only at homestay)*
|Summer supplement (1 June – 31 August)
|Extra night up to two nights (exclusively homestay)
|Homestay special diet (price per week)
|Student aged 14-15/16-17 (price per week, exclusively homestay)
|Accommodation change fee
*Late check-in fee (For check in 11pm – 7am, Monday – Sunday)
|Accommodation booking fee
|Course materials 1-12 weeks
|Course materials 13-24 weeks
|Course materials 25-36+ weeks
| Medical & travel insurance
- General English courses start: Any Monday.
- Minimum Stay: 2 weeks.
- Adult Courses Minimum Age: 18 years
- Class size: 15 students maximum.
- Course levels, General English: Beginner to Advanced.
- All programmes are subject to availability an minimum class number.
Course fees include:
- Placement test.
- Berlitz welcome pack.
- Use of study centre with teacher support.
- End of course report and certificate of attendance (min 80%).
- Free Wi-Fi, internet and e-mail access.
School holidays 2019:
- Christmas Holidays from 22nd December 2018.
- School reopens from Christmas Holidays on 2nd of January 2019.
- Good Friday 19th April, Easter Monday 22nd April, Early May Bank Holiday 6th May, Spring Bank Holiday 27th May, Summer Bank Holiday 26th August, Christmas day 25th December, Boxing Day 26th December.
- No refund is made for classes scheduled to take place on these days.
- Arrival & Departure information: arrivals on Sunday before course start date and departures on Saturday following course ﬁnish date.
- If you wish to arrive before or stay after this, please contact the school for accommodation availability.
- If you are applying for a student visa, your accommodation will not be conﬁrmed until the visa has been granted.
- We require notiﬁcation of visa confirmation at least 10 days before arrival.
- Berlitz Student Travel Policy is designed for students and is recommended.
- Please enquire for full policy details. Full payment must be received before departure for insurance to be valid.